Sifted is looking for an experienced, professional and creative candidate to join Sifted's management team and run the daily operations for the Denver market. The roles include managing all client accounts and daily lunch service, coaching and managing the team of Hosts, overseeing the city's P/L, and running all business development and marketing efforts for the city. We're seeking a City Manager to lead Denver operations.
What you'll be doing ...
- Serve as the team lead of the Denver market, manage staff and daily operations
- Manage all client accounts and communication with key contacts
- Build a client feedback engine that continuously informs and directs every menu and client experience decision
- Develop a service playbook and train new hires
- Manage the financials and growth goals for the Denver office including reporting weekly progress against goals to the co-founders
- Create a scalable distribution model
- Develop a repeatable and cost effective sales and marketing approach that generates new client contracts and staff-level buzz
The ideal candidate ...
- Values and delights in exceeding client expectations and delivering an unparalleled experience
- Is obsessed with details and believes every element of the service has the potential to improve the overall experience
- Appreciates supporting decisions with data and is experienced at analyzing financial results
- Is an accomplished sales professional and marketer
- Is energized by a fast-paced environment and enjoys taking smart risks
- Progressive, inspiring, and open office and culture
- Free lunch
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunity to build and learn with a fast-growing start-up
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!