A Sifted community manager is operationally-oriented and obsessed with championing the voices of our clients. As the primary liaison between the culinary team and the Sifted community, he or she is responsible for energizing an efficient, personalized lunch service in a high-volume environment. Reporting directly to the city manager, the role includes leading lunch service Monday-Friday, managing the host team, and serving as the primary contact for all clients.
What you’ll be doing..
- Managing the pack-out, lunch delivery, set-up and onsite experience across client community
- Onboarding new clients and serving as their initial host
- Building a dynamic + knowledgeable team of hosts and overseeing their schedule and performance
- Improving logistics for operational team
- Plugging into the local startup scene and creating buzz for our lunch programs
- Communicating directly with clients across multiple platforms, resolving issues professionally and quickly
- Supporting city manager in strategic projects
The ideal candidate..
- Converts client feedback into culinary action
- Balances decisiveness and patience in time-sensitive situations
- Flexes between a granular attention to detail and big-picture thinking
- Models leadership with a readiness to help, serve and support
- Takes pride in being highly-responsive to clients and accessible to hosts
- Is a compelling storyteller for our brand
- Is at home in a collaborative, team-first environment
- Progressive and inspiring culture
- Free lunch
- Paid Vacation
- Opportunity to build and learn with a fast-growing start-up